Rankings & Prize Structure Explained
Poker tournaments ranking follows the “leaderboards” structure. This is how we calculate ranks:
- Players keep getting eliminated from the tournament after each round.
- Your rank will be calculated throughout the tournament based on your chips stack at that stage in the
- The greater the chips stack, the better the rank.
Example: Player A with a 10,123 chips stack will rank
higher than Player B with a stack of 10,122 chips.
- Rankings will be updated at the end of each hand.
- The hands for all the open tables will start at the same time as the tournament proceeds to the final table.
- Your rank will be finalized and the corresponding prize (if any) will be awarded at the time of elimination.
In case of a tie between 2 or more eliminated players, a specific set of rules will be used to calculate the