At Junglee Poker, we encourage players to play games responsibly. We strive to protect players from any adverse effects of playing real money games through multiple methods, including guidance on responsible gaming, risk identification, and player verification.
We are committed to responsible gaming and are dedicated to providing a healthy and enjoyable gaming experience to all players.
What we Do to Help you
Any underage player who has provided false or inaccurate information about their age will have all their winnings forfeited and may face criminal prosecution.
- We do not target underage players in our marketing and advertising. We are a member of the E-Gaming Federation (EGF), which strives to ensure the self-regulation of all online games of skill in India..
- We are a member of the E-Gaming Federation (EGF), which strives to ensure the self-regulation of all online games of skill in India..
What you can Do to Help yourself
Identify and Reduce the Risks
If you choose to play online, these general guidelines can help you play responsibly and make your playing experience safer:
- Play for only entertainment purposes and not for making money.
- Play with small amounts of money that you can easily afford. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent, bills, tuition, etc.
- Never play with the intention of recovering any losses. If you are on a losing spree, take a break and come back later with a fresh mind.
- Don't play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make smart decisions when you are feeling down.
- Strike a balance between gaming and other activities. Find other forms of entertainment too, so that gaming does not become too big a part of your life.
What you can do to Ensure Responsible Gaming
If you have children or teenagers in your family, take extra care to secure your computer and mobile devices.
- If you are aware of an underage person using our platform, make sure to notify us. Raise an alert through the “Contact Us” feature of the Junglee Poker app, and we will act on it as soon as possible. Our first step would be to investigate and, if confirmed, freeze the player’s account and request documents for verification of the player’s identity.
- Be a responsible parent. Keep your eyes and ears open. If you hear your children talking about online game accounts or learn they have such games on their computer or phone, start asking questions. As a responsible parent, it is best to prevent underage gaming right when it starts.